Data evaluation tool for the magnetism reflectometer at the spallation neutron source (BL-4A@SNS).
Reads raw nexus files (HDF5) of histogrammed or event mode data to create reflectivity curves and 2D Q-maps.
- Read histogram and event mode NeXus
- Simultanous display of 2D map and 1D line projections from the raw data
- Automatic peak detection
- Reflectivity preview for each step of extraction
- Convenient mouse and keyboard navigation
- Diverse export capabilities
- Raw data view for all spin states to have direct comparison
- Extract specular, off-specular and GISANS data
- Separated python reduction library that can be used from external scripts
- Access to instrument logs in NeXus files
- Reload extracted datasets to change export parameters
- Email results
Be the first to post a review of QuickNXS!