queXF, a CADE (Computer Assisted Data Entry) Tool, processes filled paper forms that were created in queXML, such as survey questionnaires. queXF can be used as a web based, Open Source alternative to programs such as Cardiff Teleform and Remark OMR.
- Unlimited number of operators for verification
- Can import queXMLPDF forms created by Limesurvey
- Accurately guesses if check boxes have been marked
- All operations done through a web browser, so distributed processing possible
- Automatically detects locations of boxes on the form (no need to manually overlay boxes)
- Allows forms to be reviewed over the web to confirm data is accurate
- Integrates with queXML to produce a ready-to-scan form
- Output's data from forms in PSPP (SPSS), CSV, Labelled CSV, DDI and Fixed width formats
- Can export data are pre or post verification stages
- Isolated character handwriting recognition possible once trained using Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR)
Quexf works perfect.
Quexf works fine.
Installed queXF using XAMPP (Win 7). Everything is OK.
Simple to use.