An Open Source, web based data cleaning and coding system. queXC takes a data file (such as questionnaire data) and cleans the text input fields by spacing and spell checking them. Operators then code text fields using new/existing coding schemes.
- Import DDI and Fixed Width or CSV data files
- Export DDI and Fixed Width, CSV or PSPP/SPSS data files
- Multiple operators can code the same responses for comparison later
- Option to automatically assign codes on exact match to code label or value
- Can import a data file in parts based on an id column
- Web based - only a browser required to operate
- Create hierarchical coding schemes on the fly
- Export/Import/Share coding schemes
- Example coding schemes available on website
- Entirely Open Source (requires only Open Source programs to operate)
- Operators can refer difficult decisions to experts (supervisors)
- Data description editor for export to DDI
Be the first to post a review of queXC!