This is the first implementation of QueLang. QueLang is a language I designed for Questionnaire Design and Implementation.
This software can compile your code (written in .ql text files) into a special .qlc format (a kind of database). Then it can read those .qlc files to open them in viewer and export them to PDF format.
It can be also used for exam and test designing!
-Linux Ubuntu 12.04
-Windows 7 64-bit
QueLang can run by double clicking the .jar (or .exe) file. NOW INSTALLATION (or compilation) IS NEEDED!
QueLang Survey Manager can concentrate Results of answered Questionnaires in a single database for mass statistical processing.
- Write a decent parser (I have to study for that)
- Add some more macros
- Answer images (instead of text only)
-You can always tell me what you want me implement, and I will include it (if possible) in the next update!
- You can Design a fully Functional Questionnaire
- Support of 5 types of questions. Open, Multiple-Choice, Exclusive-Multiple-Choice, Bipolar, Rating.
- Image support (one image per question).
- Supports: PDF export through iText Java Library (under AGPL).
- All languages supported.
- Added support of "other:____" type of answer. Supported via TextField
- Support of html tags (text formatting, ex: <b>, <div>) in the "details" and question's "head" phrases. No <html></html> tags needed
- You can get the Results for electronically answered Questionnaires (Survey Manager) in a DataBase
- Network synchronised answering (many Computers running Survey Manager under the same database) supported! Tested with http://www.freesqldatabase.com - and works!
Be the first to post a review of QueLang!