News May 21st 2015
Quban version 0.7.1.1 now available from the website: http://quban.sourceforge.net/ . Now works for all Qt4 and Qt5 versions (as far as I'm aware).
News May 17th 2015
Source code for current development version now available in the 'Code' menu. The development version currently has a couple of bug fixes + the SSL protocol can now be selected (rather than using Qt's default). Also will shortly be adding changes to allow Quban to build against either Qt4 or Qt5 (thanks to Doug Miller for the help).
News April 9th 2015
Quban version 0.7.0 now available from the website: http://quban.sourceforge.net/ . Please read the release notes at http://quban.sourceforge.net/releases.php#0.7.0
Quban is a Qt4 program to download encoded articles from Usenet, originally forked from Klibido 0.2.5.
It supports multiple servers, multiple download threads per server plus automatic joining, decoding, repair and unpacking of articles.
- built in ssl support
- .nzb support
- Advanced filtering of newsgroup articles
- Grouping of related articles
- Multiple servers fully supported
- automatic repair and unpack of files (par2, rar etc)
- Compressed header file download
- File viewer for image and text files
- Drag and drop for nzb files
- Subscription to newsgroups
- Configurable server download limits
- Subscribed Newsgroup categories and aliases
- Job console for monitoring and cancelling batch jobs
- SSL protocol can be manually selected
- Download queue management
- Application Scheduler and Traffic Management
- Automatic requeueing of failed articles on another server
- Sorting and filtering newsgroup headers by subject, state or "completeness"
- Can generate a diagnostics report to assist problem detection
Be the first to post a review of quban!