QtoNum is a calculator for qualitative values (-, +), intervals and crisp numbers with arbitrary precision. QtoNum also handles infinitesimals and infinites. All these types can be mixed in expressions and conversions are performed automatically.
QtoNum can be used as an interactive calculator (command line) and as a calculus library.
- python library (all OS) + standalone version (Windows)
- command line interactive calculator + function calls from program
- multiple representations, from imprecise qualitative values to arbitrary precision numbers
- automatic conversion in expressions + explicit conversions (casting)
- qualitative values, 3-valued and 9-valued (with infinitesimals and infinites)
- arbitrary precision rational numbers
- closed intervals with arbitrary precision rational boundaries
- general interval with infinitesimal, infinite, open, closed boundaries
- recursive qualitative encoding (qsequences)
- algebraic operations + boolean operations + comparisons
Be the first to post a review of QtoNum!