QtGrace is a version of Grace based on the Qt-SDK by Nokia. QtGrace/Grace is a program to display or plot data, analyze data and prepare it for printing. Using QtGrace is to run Grace natively on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Import numerical data (like scientific measurements, statistics, ...)
- Organize and plot your data in different graphs
- Analyze data (non-linear curve fitting, fft, filters, ...)
- Add labels, decorations and comments
- Save, print, export your results (for example for scientific publications, homework, ...)
Thanks for Qtgrace, it's excellent!
Great software, thank you.
Very useful project!
Great product qtgrace
Awesome job, this helped me a lot!
Great Job, thanks for sharing it ! The new undo and dataset labeling options are really helpful. I'll stick to the Qt version from now on !