CuteReport is a free report solution based on Qt4 framework and it can be easily used with any Qt application. In general, CuteReport consists of two parts: core library and template designer. Both are totally modular and theirs functionality can be easily extended by writing additional modules. It's totally abstract of used data and can use as storage: file system, database, version control systems, etc. The projects's goal is to provide powerful, but yet simple to use for inexperienced user and report designers, reporting system.
- A number of data sources: SQL database, Text, FileSystem, external data model (QAbstractTableModel);
- Various types of storages to keep report templates and report's objects like picture, etc: Filesystem, GIT, SQL database, embedded storage;
- Plain text or HTML support;
- Variety of drawing items to construct a great looking report: text (Memo), Image, Barcode, Arc, Chart, Chord, Ellipse, Line, Pie, Rectangle;
- Picture sources: static, dataset, storage
- Unlimited number of details within one report;
- Report Title and Summary;
- Page Headers and Footers;
- Item grouping;
- Aggregate functions: count, min, max, avg, sum;
- Parameters that can be passed from a custom application;
- Entire application full featured scripting engine to manage any aspect of the report rendering;
- Supported measure units: Millimeters and Inches;
- Standalone WYSIWYG designer with ability to extend any functionality using custom plugin;
- Some preinstalled Designer plugins: ReportProperty editor, Page editor, Script editor, Dataset editor, Preview;
- batch multi-threaded report processing
like it! :)
This is the best report generator!
Nice work ! Great project.