this is a fork of QLumEdit by cagrin. Goal is the integration of addtional features to handle eulumdat files in a more easy way.
You can view ldt files as 3D view, print a simple datasheet.
- open, edit and save eulumdat files
- show light distribution curves, copy to clipboard or save to file
- show light distribution in 3D
- show cone diagram, , copy to clipboard or save to file
- batch convert of ldt files to graphic files (light distr curve and cone)
- creating simple datasheet with parameter from ldt file, cone and polar
Be the first to post a review of QLumEdit2!