QLC+ is a fork of the great QLC project written by Heikki Junnila. This project aims to continue the development of QLC and to introduce new features.
The primary goal is to bring QLC+ at the level of other lighting control commercial softwares
- Controls an arbitrary number of universes, 512 DMX channels each
- Fixture editor to create and customize fixtures
- 440+ ready made fixtures
- Web access for remote control
- Input/Output plugins to support a wide variety of hardware and software
- MIDI Input / Output and Feedbacks (for devices with motorized faders)
- MIDI support of Notes, Control Change, Program Change and Beat clock
- Virtual Console to get the best while performing live shows
- Quick access to 750+ gobos, color presets, RGB values, thanks to the Click And Go technology
- Simple Desk for manual DMX channels control
- Multitrack Show editor for offline desk programming
- Audio input/output support
- Import/export fixtures list
- Channels groups
- Fixture remapping
- ArtNet and E1.31 native input/output plugin
- OSC input/output/feedback plugin
- DMX4ALL StageProfi and FX5 DMX USB support
- Dump DMX values into scenes/chasers
- Look & feel based on the Humanity icon theme
Wow! I'm involved in technical production for my church, and we are expanding into more and more complicated services and musical theater productions. I looked a LOT of different light control software, and QLC+ is absolutely amazing! It has a simple desk to get you started immediately, or a custom desk to allow you to create your own faders, buttons, chasers, pattern, cue lists...the possibilities are incredible. Though it's not perfect (after a lot of re-configuring, a restart of the software can occasionally be required), the price is right and it does an excellent job for what we need.
Very, very good program for everyone who does not want to pay for very expensive lighting Systems but still wants to put up a great show
Very easy to use an powerful software!
De lo mejor que he visto hasta la fecha!! Crear tu propia consola virtual es un lujo.