QLC+ is a fork of the great QLC project written by Heikki Junnila. This project aims to continue the development of QLC and to introduce new features.
The primary goal is to bring QLC+ at the level of other lighting control commercial softwares
- Controls up to 4 universes, 512 DMX channels each
- Fixture editor to create and customize fixtures
- 200+ ready made fixtures
- Input/Output plugins to support a wide variety of hardware and software
- MIDI Input / Output and Feedbacks (for devices with motorized faders)
- Virtual Console to get the best while performing live shows
- Quick access to 700 gobos, color presets, RGB values, thanks to the Click And Go technology
- Simple Desk to control single channels very quickly
- Multitrack Show editor for offline desk programming
- Audio support in Show Manager
- Import/export fixtures list
- Channels groups
- ArtNet native input/output plugin
- OSC input plugin
- DMX4ALL StageProfi support
- Dump DMX values into scenes/chasers
- Look & feel based on the Humanity icon theme
Nice work ! Great project.
Great software - thanks to Heikki and Massimo. QLC+ is really in progress now with many fixes and improvements.
Very promising software for light control and shows!
Great Job ! Thanks from Japan.
The only free light control software with a promising timeline based show editor!
QLC not finely-tuned initial X / Y, which is very difficult to adjust on each of the moving head to create the desired angle, EFX mode not so excellent as not to interfere in the graph. Idesired correction mode you create X / Y as Sunlite in the next software version. Regarding Sequence modes, the lack of a button loop, evaluation of software you're good for free usersbut need to complete additional fee, you can reach No. 1 and I have always supported.thank you