QLC+ is a fork of the great QLC project written by Heikki Junnila. This project aims to continue the development of QLC and to introduce new features.
The primary goal is to bring QLC+ at the level of other lighting control commercial softwares
- Controls an arbitrary number of universes, 512 DMX channels each
- Fixture editor to create and customize fixtures
- 350+ ready made fixtures
- Web access for remote control
- Input/Output plugins to support a wide variety of hardware and software
- MIDI Input / Output and Feedbacks (for devices with motorized faders)
- MIDI support of Notes, Control Change, Program Change and Beat clock
- Virtual Console to get the best while performing live shows
- Quick access to 750+ gobos, color presets, RGB values, thanks to the Click And Go technology
- Simple Desk for manual DMX channels control
- Multitrack Show editor for offline desk programming
- Audio input/output support
- Import/export fixtures list
- Channels groups
- Fixture remapping
- ArtNet and E1.31 native input/output plugin
- OSC input/output/feedback plugin
- DMX4ALL StageProfi and FX5 DMX USB support
- Dump DMX values into scenes/chasers
- Look & feel based on the Humanity icon theme
AMAZING is the best word to describe QLC+. Massimo's generosity of time and efforts into this project are greatly appreciated. I'm new to the world of DMX and lighting in general. I'm no pro, but rather a holiday lighting enthusiast. I'm basing my first year's light show around QLC+. I'm so grateful to have found a software package that even a complete novice can learn and utilize without feeling overwhelmed. Bottom line, I love it! Hope Massimo and other's who have contributed to the project will keep pushing ahead. You'd be very hard pressed to find DMX/Light Control software better than this at any price, let alone FREE! Definitely making a donation to this project!
Just perfect DMX-software
Quite flexible and powerfull DMX management environment.
Fantastic piece of software. I use it with my band to control lights while I play. I use a pedal board to change scenes or start/stop sequences.
What a great and useful project... Thanks a lot...