QLC+ is a fork of the great QLC project written by Heikki Junnila. This project aims to continue the development of QLC and to introduce new features.
The primary goal is to bring QLC+ at the level of other lighting control commercial softwares
- Controls up to 4 universes, 512 DMX channels each
- Fixture editor to create and customize fixtures
- 270+ ready made fixtures
- Web access for remote control
- Input/Output plugins to support a wide variety of hardware and software
- MIDI Input / Output and Feedbacks (for devices with motorized faders)
- MIDI support of Notes, Control Change, Program Change and Beat clock
- Virtual Console to get the best while performing live shows
- Quick access to 750+ gobos, color presets, RGB values, thanks to the Click And Go technology
- Simple Desk for manual DMX channels control
- Multitrack Show editor for offline desk programming
- Audio input/output support
- Import/export fixtures list
- Channels groups
- Fixture remapping
- ArtNet native input/output plugin
- OSC input/output/feedback plugin
- DMX4ALL StageProfi support
- Dump DMX values into scenes/chasers
- Look & feel based on the Humanity icon theme
Simple and powerful at the same time. Probably the best DMX software out there. Open, free, full of functions and continuously updated. Excellent work !
Hi, i am a long time QLC user and just discover QLCPlus today (...?). WOW! Pure wonder! All the features i ever dreamed about. Simply the best lighting app today. Congratulations, and so many thanks! Live testing tomorrow!
Easy to use and reliable.
Nive work! Thanks a lot
Nice work ! Great project.