Q Light Controller Plus
QLC+ is a fork of the great QLC project written by Heikki Junnila. This project aims to continue the development of QLC and to introduce new features.
The primary goal is to bring QLC+ at the level of other lighting control commercial softwares
- Controls an arbitrary number of universes, 512 DMX channels each
- Fixture editor to create and customize fixtures
- 350+ ready made fixtures
- Web access for remote control
- Input/Output plugins to support a wide variety of hardware and software
- MIDI Input / Output and Feedbacks (for devices with motorized faders)
- MIDI support of Notes, Control Change, Program Change and Beat clock
- Virtual Console to get the best while performing live shows
- Quick access to 750+ gobos, color presets, RGB values, thanks to the Click And Go technology
- Simple Desk for manual DMX channels control
- Multitrack Show editor for offline desk programming
- Audio input/output support
- Import/export fixtures list
- Channels groups
- Fixture remapping
- ArtNet and E1.31 native input/output plugin
- OSC input/output/feedback plugin
- DMX4ALL StageProfi and FX5 DMX USB support
- Dump DMX values into scenes/chasers
- Look & feel based on the Humanity icon theme
What a great and useful project... Thanks a lot...
A fantastic program that I use all the time ! It's easily better than some of the paid dmx programs and if you ever need any help or have suggestions then the forums are fantastic - Thanks Masimo for such a fantastic piece of software!
Every Day there are new features that make qlc plus better than a lot of commercial software. I'm a QLC user from version 2, and i can declare that in the last year (from when Massimo Callegari has forked Version 4) that software has kept a new Gear !!
This is the best DMX software I have ever used! It has what I've missed in most other DMX softwares: A timeline based show editor for pre-programmed shows. It has an active and positive community and is an ongoing project ! Great work
The author has obviously spent, and continues to spend a lot of time perfecting this software. It looks to soon be the dominating platform for live lighting control software. It's unbelievably useful as it is, and he continues to update it with new functionality.