QJackRcd is a simple stereo recorder for Jack with few features as silence processing for automatic pause, file splitting, background file post-processing.
It can be used with QJackCtl.
- QT simple GUI with disk usage and vumeter
- Jack support for recording, jack transport support
- Silence compressing with auto pause and optional file splitting
- Background WAV post processing for format conversion and signal processing
- Automatic connection with first launched jack source, store/restore jack connections facility
Great soft for record band attempt (at least for me ;-)
a neat and yet simple tool for stereo recording with useful features.