Qi is a collection of MATLAB tools for the quantitative analysis of flow field images. Our Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV) tool, prana, implements a Robust Phase Correlation kernel for PIV analysis, and now includes Particle Tracking Velocimetry and sizing tools. Tools for pressure calculation, proper orthogonal decomposition (POD), and 3d imaging are under development.
- Version 2.0 now available for download!
- Easy-to-use GUI for creating and running PIV tasks
- Robust phase correlation (RPC) and standard FFT kernels for PIV
- Deformable windows, UOD validation, and more
- Particle tracking and sizing, with optional PIV velocity pre-conditioning
- Tecplot and MATLAB output formats
Thanks for software and updates.
Thanks for Qi-tools, it's excellent!