With QGit you will be able to browse revisions history, view patch content and changed files, graphically following different development branches.
- View revisions, diffs, files history, files annotation, archive tree
- Commit changes visually cherry picking modified files
- Apply or format patch series from selected commits, drag and drop commits between two instances of QGit
- Associate commands sequences, scripts and anything else executable to a custom action. Actions can be run from menu and corresponding output is grabbed by a terminal window
- QGit implements a GUI for the most common StGIT commands like push/pop and apply/format patches. You can also create new patches or refresh current top one using the same semantics of git commit, i.e. cherry picking single modified files
Thank you for the development.