QGifer is a tool for extracting part of a video to an animated GIF file.
The new demonstration video:
- GIF extraction from a video file
- Color palette editor
- Variable color palette support
- Text rendering
- Graphics insertion
- Object interpolation
- Looping by appending reversed copy
- GIF optimization through ImageMagick
- Project management
- Translations: English, Swedish, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Czech, Chinese, German, French
Very good, easy to use, no logo like other software, opensource
It's a great app except that it won't install in ubuntu 15.04 and I can't compile it because of some dependencies that won't install. Very strange. It worked fine for me in 14.04 though.
I got "Failed to find Java" error when I tried to run the application. Java is installed on my system and ALL other Java based applications are running without any problem.
This is genious. Love it. Thank you very much for this app!
I certainly like this tool Easy to Use they have added new features to it , I just wish for it to improve the quality of .gif extract