QGifer is a tool for extracting part of a video to an animated GIF file.
The new demonstration video:
- GIF extraction from a video file
- Color palette editor
- Variable color palette support
- Text rendering
- Graphics insertion
- Object interpolation
- Looping by appending reversed copy
- GIF optimization through ImageMagick
- Project management
- Translations: English, Swedish, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Czech, Chinese, German, French
This is genious. Love it. Thank you very much for this app!
I certainly like this tool Easy to Use they have added new features to it , I just wish for it to improve the quality of .gif extract
Well I was in need for a program that could do this because I wanted to get a gif to post on this forum for when I got this thing that I was told I can't get it to work. I will prove them wrong, and if i do I'ma post the gif! Great program you guys made, Nice job!
Hi; can you provide all dependency list? I made a rpm successful, but don't play o work with none video.