Developing Queue Message admin gui based tools for OpenMQ (GlassFish JMS) / Oracle WebLogic MQ. The name of tool is QBrowserV2. It aims to implement functionality such as New Message Create/Send, Delete Messages, Forward Messages, Subscribe TOPICs.
- Send new messages to Topics/Queues.
- Delete messages.
- Create messages based on existed messages.
- Forward messages to another queues/topics.
- Store messages to local store (virtual local destination linked to file directory).
- Save messages to files.
- Load messages from files.
- Display queue/topic statistics.
- List destinations (equals to imqcmd).
- Issue any imqcmd commands from this tool.
- Show queue/topic metrics (from command menu).
- Settings for automatic forward on local store.
- Supports TextMessage, BytesMessage, StreamMessage, MapMessage, Message
- Drag and drop support.
- Copy and paste messages (from one queue to another).
- Create or delete Queues/Topics/LocalStores.
- Shutdown/Restart Broker.
- Suspend/Resume destinations.
There are no 4 star reviews.