Developing Queue Message admin gui based tools for OpenMQ (GlassFish JMS) / Oracle WebLogic MQ. The name of tool is QBrowserV2. It aims to implement functionality such as New Message Create/Send, Delete Messages, Forward Messages, Subscribe TOPICs.
- Send new messages to Topics/Queues.
- Delete messages.
- Create messages based on existed messages.
- Forward messages to another queues/topics.
- Store messages to local store (virtual local destination linked to file directory).
- Save messages to files.
- Load messages from files.
- Display queue/topic statistics.
- List destinations (equals to imqcmd).
- Issue any imqcmd commands from this tool.
- Show queue/topic metrics (from command menu).
- Settings for automatic forward on local store.
- Supports TextMessage, BytesMessage, StreamMessage, MapMessage, Message
- Drag and drop support.
- Copy and paste messages (from one queue to another).
- Create or delete Queues/Topics/LocalStores.
- Shutdown/Restart Broker.
- Suspend/Resume destinations.
Perfect tool for me, only start scripts are under developed. I have written a simple startup script, you can add it to the project if you like. See my blog : petervannes.nl/files/c3da419b06cb38a0940fd344f68e81ae-45.php
Quick way to see what's going on in my glassfish jms queues and purge them, etc. Much much much better than the imqadmin gui that glassfish comes with.
Exactly what I've been looking for. Great tool!
Stable and works.
qbrowserv2 works perfectly.