An advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice Qt user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible.
- Simultaneous download of multiple torrents
- Integrated torrent search engine
- Integrated RSS feed reader and downloader
- Good internationalization
- DHT, PeX, Encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP, µTP
- Cross platform (Linux, Mac Os, Windows)
- Very lightweight
- Torrent queueing and prioritizing
- Control over files in a torrent (filtering, prioritizing)
- Nice µTorrent-like interface with Qt4 toolkit (qBittorrent v2.x)
- IP filtering (eMule dat files or PeerGuardian files)
- Peer display with country and hostname resolution (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Advanced control over torrent trackers (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Closest open source equivalent to µTorrent (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Torrent creation tool
- Remote control through Secure Web User Interface
No ads, fast, light, what else? abandoned Utorrent. Just a bit old-fashioned style.
just needs a remade design in windows sounds like stone age :D
I had to switch my torrent client after using this for a while. Torrents sometimes just start "stalling" and won't download at all. qBittorrent often forgets all settings. Splash screen is always-on-top and hangs on the screen for unnecessarily long time. Client rarely freezes up and requires reboot to close. Definitely better than uTorrent nowadays but I still can't recommend it with these bugs.