An advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice Qt user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible.
- Simultaneous download of multiple torrents
- Integrated torrent search engine
- Integrated RSS feed reader and downloader
- Good internationalization
- DHT, PeX, Encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP, µTP
- Cross platform (Linux, Mac Os, Windows)
- Very lightweight
- Torrent queueing and prioritizing
- Control over files in a torrent (filtering, prioritizing)
- Nice µTorrent-like interface with Qt4 toolkit (qBittorrent v2.x)
- IP filtering (eMule dat files or PeerGuardian files)
- Peer display with country and hostname resolution (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Advanced control over torrent trackers (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Closest open source equivalent to µTorrent (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Torrent creation tool
- Remote control through Secure Web User Interface
Works great, no ads
Way better than the commercial product utorrent. Love this client.
A great piece of software done by generous people for the pleasure of the many. The most impressive feature is the search option which allow to search on many sources on a single click, it allows you to see the torrents health and to go in its description page, an awesome job. The next step would be to don't even have to pass through those servers when creating new public torrents (not sure if that could be possible though!). Thank you qBittorent team!
The best out there. Clean, uncluttered design. Very light on system resources. Works perfectly. Not owned by the MPAA (i.e. uTorrent). And NO ADS!