An advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice Qt user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible.
- Simultaneous download of multiple torrents
- Integrated torrent search engine
- Integrated RSS feed reader and downloader
- Good internationalization
- DHT, PeX, Encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP, µTP
- Cross platform (Linux, Mac Os, Windows)
- Very lightweight
- Torrent queueing and prioritizing
- Control over files in a torrent (filtering, prioritizing)
- Nice µTorrent-like interface with Qt4 toolkit (qBittorrent v2.x)
- IP filtering (eMule dat files or PeerGuardian files)
- Peer display with country and hostname resolution (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Advanced control over torrent trackers (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Closest open source equivalent to µTorrent (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Torrent creation tool
- Remote control through Secure Web User Interface
Best torrent client I've seen, lots of features, outdated design, but works fast and does the job.
No ads, fast, light, what else? abandoned Utorrent. Just a bit old-fashioned style.
just needs a remade design in windows sounds like stone age :D
I had to switch my torrent client after using this for a while. Torrents sometimes just start "stalling" and won't download at all. qBittorrent often forgets all settings. Splash screen is always-on-top and hangs on the screen for unnecessarily long time. Client rarely freezes up and requires reboot to close. Definitely better than uTorrent nowadays but I still can't recommend it with these bugs.