An advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice Qt user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible.
- Simultaneous download of multiple torrents
- Integrated torrent search engine
- Integrated RSS feed reader and downloader
- Good internationalization
- DHT, PeX, Encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP, µTP
- Cross platform (Linux, Mac Os, Windows)
- Very lightweight
- Torrent queueing and prioritizing
- Control over files in a torrent (filtering, prioritizing)
- Nice µTorrent-like interface with Qt4 toolkit (qBittorrent v2.x)
- IP filtering (eMule dat files or PeerGuardian files)
- Peer display with country and hostname resolution (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Advanced control over torrent trackers (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Closest open source equivalent to µTorrent (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Torrent creation tool
- Remote control through Secure Web User Interface
The best out there. Clean, uncluttered design. Very light on system resources. Works perfectly. Not owned by the MPAA (i.e. uTorrent). And NO ADS!
Best torrent client I've seen, lots of features, outdated design, but works fast and does the job.
I jumped from uTorrent, looking for a better designed, ad-free client. I came across qBittorrent. Its interface looks a bit old, but the features are packed. I found lots of features similar from uTorrent, and I haven't looked back since I switched months ago. uTorrent is bloated with ads and crashes every once in a while, while qBittorent is refreshingly simple to understand. Thank you, qBittorrent team.
The best there is!