pyxser stands for python xml serialization and is a python object to XML serializer that validates every XML deserialization against the pyxser 1.0 XML Schema. pyxser is written entirely in C as a python extension.
- Entirely C written Python Extension
- XML Serialization
- Model Based serialization
- Serialized Object Validation (using pyxser XML Schema 1.0)
- Allows cross references and circular references in objects
- Supports C14N serialization
- Supports Standard XML serialization
- Supports cross referenced object serialization
- Supports circular references in objects
- Preserves object references
There are no 4 star reviews.