A lightweight hyperspectral imaging library that provides developers with spectral algorithms for the Python programming language.
The functions and classes are organized by topics:
- abundance_map: FCLS, NNLS, UCLS
- classification: NormXCorr, SAM, SID
- detection: ADE, CEM, GLRT, MatchedFilter, OSP
- distance: chebychev, NormXCorr, SAM, SID
- formating: convert2D, convert3D, normalize
- material count: HfcVd
- sigproc: bilateral, convex hull quotient, features extraction (tetracorder style)
- unmixing: ATGP, FIPPI, NFINDR, PPI
- util: corr, cov
The library do an extensive use of the numpy numeric library and can achieve good speed for some functions. The library is mature enough and is very usable even if the development is in an alpha stage.
Be the first to post a review of PySptools!