A lightweight hyperspectral imaging library that provides developers with spectral algorithms for the Python programming language.
The functions and classes are organized by topics:
- abundance_maps: FCLS, NNLS, UCLS
- classifiers (supervised): NormXCorr, SAM, SID
- detection: ACE, CEM, GLRT, MatchedFilter, OSP
- distance: chebychev, NormXCorr, SAM, SID
- formating: convert2D, convert3D, normalize
- material count: HfcVd
- sigproc: bilateral
- spectro: convex hull quotient, features extraction (tetracorder style), USGS06 lib interface
- unmixing: ATGP, FIPPI, NFINDR, PPI
- util: corr, cov
The library do an extensive use of the numpy numeric library and can achieve good speed for some functions. The library is mature enough and is very usable even if the development is in an alpha stage.
Great job! Always good to see more hyperspectral tools. I think you should seriously consider "going into business" with the developer of SPy. You both have great packages and I believe that together you will get more recognition in the community as a "go to" toolbox. Keep up the good work.