A framework for creating IRC bots and clients using Python 2 or 3, focusing on ease-of-use and intuition. IRC a low level of raw events and event objects, or a higher level w channel/user objects, as well as thread and commonly used IRC client features.
- IRC Module - Parses data into events, sends IRC-commands, including CTCP-commands and CTCP-replies
- Event Objects - Generates raw events into intuitive objects
- Chan Module - Tracks users in channel (on join, quit, part and nick change) and their status (op, voice)
- Client Module, translates events into text and stores them in different windows, includes a threaded IRC-loop
- Time stamp, logging possibilities
- Input Handler - Translates common IRC commands into IRC data, and stores a list of written commands for easy access
- Included: PyraTk IRC Client, based on Pyra
- Included: Cursed Pyra IRC Text Client, based on Pyra
Be the first to post a review of Python Raw IRC Framework!