Python gen-purpose log monitoring tool. Can track several log files at once, and trigger actions by regexp matching. Actions are defined via modules with a very simple interface to implement. It can monitor syslog as well as gather web server stats.
- Multiple log tracking with regexp matching/skipping separated for each log
- Each line is analyzed by modules in different instances
- Included example modules are for statistics, mailing and match logging
- Implementing new modules is as easy as deriving a python class
- Extremely configurable, uses threads for modules execution, logs every step with full detail in DEBUG mode
Be the first to post a review of PyLogHunter!