pyhard2 is an object-oriented framework to help in the development of instrument drivers. pyhard2 is proposed as an alternative to LabVIEW. Emphasis is given on serial drivers but the framework can be used with any socket.
The source also contains the implementation of a PID controller and a setpoint ramp generator.
The instrument drivers may further be incorporated in a GUI, using, e.g. PyQt or PySide. Threading is automatically taken care of. Furthermore, generic GUI (called controllers) are provided and can be extended.
- The python driver development kit
- Drivers easy to write and easy to read
- Loose coupling between drivers and GUI
- The library provides a set of GUI
- The library takes care of threading
Be the first to post a review of pyhard2, control hardware from python!