Python module to embed C/C++ code within Python programs and scripts. Transparently allow native access to python data from C code and vice versa. Module provides all the "glue" to dynamically convert data types, arrays and structures.
- Embed C/C++ programs within Python source code
- Access and modify Python variables as C variables
- Support arrays and strings
- Support pre-compiling static code for faster load times
- Uses c_types for maximum portability
Be the first to post a review of PyEmbedC!