A free open source system to create and manage collections of eBooks
pyELib is a free open source system to create and manage any collection of eBooks.
Unlike other eBooks management softwares, pyELib doesn't need the user to input neither titles nor ISBNs, since it automatically analyzes the files and searches for details on the internet. Dupes and different editions are properly handled. Each book is then automatically associated to one or more category (through machine learning) and, if desired, renamed.
The library is stored in a MySQL database and comes with an interface for easier management.
- No need to manually enter titles or ISBNs. It finds them all by itself!
- Automatically retrieves books' details from the internet.
- Automatically validates ISBNs.
- Automatically tags books to multiple categories.
- Automatically deals with dupes and different editions of the same title.
- PDF, CHM, ePub and Djvu files supported (including OCRd).
- Library stored in a MySQL database.
- User-friendly interface to manage the library.
- Multicore support.
- Highly scalable web services provided through Google App Engine.
- No ads, no limited features, no tricks. It's all FREE!
Be the first to post a review of pyELib!