Menu

PyUnit view not engaging?

rik
2012-02-08
2013-03-15
  • rik

rik - 2012-02-08

i have confiured a PyUnit run, but it doesn't seem to display all the
    nice stuff shown in your image (http://pydev.org/images/py_unit/py_unit_view.png).  i'm attaching the stdout output, and the PyUnit view.  it shows only the error,
    not the successes, and i don't seem run times, …?  i have a screenshot, but don't see how to attach it here?

• Fabio Zadrozny

Fabio Zadrozny - 2012-02-08

Regarding the errors/successes, the first button in the toolbar will enable the option to show only failures or show failures/sucesses… Regarding times, I'm a bit unsure, it should be there… have you tried making the view wider (it may be there, but hidden)?

If that's not the issue, please ask at stackoverflow and add the link there (I believe they have a better support to add an image).

Cheers,

Fabio

• rik

rik - 2012-02-08

Fabio, 2 for 2:  i had not appreciated the blue/red X's were a button, and indeed the timings were scrolled off to the right.  sorry for being so thick, and thanks for your great tool and equally great support! 

do you prefer to take questions/bugs over at stackoverflow?

• Fabio Zadrozny

Fabio Zadrozny - 2012-02-08

Bugs for now should still be reported in sf (although they'll probably be migrated to the appcelerator jira soon), as for questions (or things you're not sure are bugs), I'm redirecting questions to stackoverflow… it has the benefit that more people there can answer things, and I do have to monitor it anyways (many people will ask there no matter what).

Cheers,

Fabio