Generator of cryptographically-strong passwords
PWGen is a professional password generator capable of creating large amounts of cryptographically-secure passwords or passphrases consisting of words from word lists. It uses a "random pool" technique to generate random data based on user inputs (keystrokes, mouse handling) and volatile system parameters. PWGen provides lots of options to customize passwords to the users' various needs. Additionally, it offers strong text encryption and the creation of random data files (e.g., key files).
- Free and open-source software
- Unobtrusive, fully portable, runs on all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions
- Uses up-to-date cryptography
- Numerous password options for various purposes
- Generation of large amounts of passwords at once
- Generation of passphrases composed of words from word lists
- Pattern-based password generation
- Secure text encryption
- Multilingual support
Thanks for Pwgen-win, it's the best!
Good Soft! Thank. Excellent application!
A really nice password generator for windows. In active development, supports the most recent windows versions. Full featured, light in resources, with a nice GUI and very easy to use.
Nice and Easy to use.
Very useful - doesn't generate only passwords, but other related things such as randomly filled files.