Utility that facilitates the migration of source code from PVCS VM to Subversion by copying source code version history from PVCS VM to Subversion.
- Identifies all version labels for a given PVCS VM project
- Provides a label filtering capability to weed out spurious labels
- Orders labels according to associated revision numbers
- Copies file revisions associated with each label to the trunk
- Creates a tag for each label
- Creates a branch for each label later than a user specified label
- Creates a tag for each branch
- Compares each tag in Subversion with each label in PVCS VM
Be the first to post a review of pvcs2svn!