PUPS/P3 facilitates development of multi-process multi-host computations by providing tools to emulate colonies of homeostatic organisms. It permits persistent computation, homeostatic resource protection, and asychronous interprocess communication.
- Added garbage collection (kepher)
- Added install script in top level directory of project
- Added uninstall script in top level directory of project
- Build of libraries including shared libraries now works
- Added support for user space libaries
- Changed some system internals to facilitate garbage collection
- Changed some system internals to better support open ssh
- Added support for 64 bit X86_64 architecture (under Linux)
- Bug fix release (2.0.15)
- Bug fix release (2.0.17) resolved signal race condition in PSRP protocol
- 2.01.7 Tested and running within Virtual Box environment (32 and 64 bits)
Be the first to post a review of P3: The Portable Unix Programming System!