The application was designed for real time contactless arterial pulse measurements by means of an ordinary webcam and MS Windows operated PC. Also application allows to process the video files.
- AMD or Intel CPU with 2 cores and 2.6 GHz clock speed (or higher);
- 512 Mb of RAM (or higher);
- OS Microsoft Windows 8/7/XP(SP3), booth 32 and 64 bit versions;
- A webcam 0,3 Mpx (or higher, Logitech is better).
- Provides real time heart rate measurement (up to each second update);
- Provides contactless heart rate measurement (up to several meters depends on lens);
- Provides existing video file processing (.mp4, .wmv, .avi);
- Measurement error depends on webcam quality, stationarity of illumination and CPU speed, but in most cases it is less than 5 bpm.
- Provides a record of photoplethysmography signal from face skin.
- Provides mapping of arterial pulse on image.
- Analyze heart rate at rest by age and sex, statistic courtesy by USA National Health Statistics.
Be the first to post a review of Pulse capture!