This is a new MSWindows build of the PSPP master branch as of the date this binary was built. Besides the usual updates, this build solves the known performance issues with large files and the copy/paste problems from the MSWindows build.
What is new:
- this version is built on openSUSE 12.1
- this version is built with the current toolchain as of January 2012
- NSIS is used for creating the installer
- the installer will automatically detect your rights and install accordingly
- administrator -> MultiUser installation
- other -> SingleUser installation
If you currently use a PSPP version dated before 2012-01-18, remove your existing PSPP installation before installing this new version.
- uninstall/remove your existing PSPP installation BEFORE installing this version, if
necessary by deleting the PSPP directory. Most likely this is on c:\program files\pspp.
- If you forgot to remove the directory before installing: uninstall, remove it and install again.
Feel free to report you findings, good or bad, at <https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/pspp-users> or email to firstname.lastname@example.org