Hexadecimal strings test tool
This is a software/hardware development tool that allows the user to send strings on an interface (parallel,serial, network or other), specified in hexadecimal or strings or a combination of these. The strings can be retrieved/stored from/to a file.
- Runs on Linux, NetBSD, Windows
- Bit/Bytes post processing, calculates length
- Many interfaces supported (differ among platforms)
- Calculates many checksum/CRC algorithms
- Support custom CRC algorithms
Be the first to post a review of Protocol tool!