Property/configuration mechanism for high-performance C++ applications. Similar to but more flexible than Java properties. Property settings provide type safety, expressive error messages and full-featured expressions. Based on the Lua language.
- Configuration files for C++ similar to Java properties
- High performance through tuned, auto-generated C++ code
- Flexible, type-safe, programmable property definitions
- Based on Lua scripting language
- Extensible with own property types
Be the first to post a review of PropXX!