Prolog+CG is a Java implementation of Prolog with extensions implementing a subset of the Conceptual Graph (CG) theory of John Sowa. CGs are first-class datatypes on a par with terms. Object oriented extensions are also included.
- Prolog-implementation in Java
- Conceptual Graphs are first-class Prolog citizens
- Integration with Java both ways
- Built-in Prolog primitives for CG matching algorithms
- Run as a Java Desktop application
- Run as a Java Applet in a webbrowser
- Run from the command line on a (toy) server, or as part of a script
There are no 2 star reviews.