Prolog Web Services is a collection of handlers for the SWI Prolog HTTP library.
The core of Prolog Web Services is represented by the integration between
Prolog Server Pages (PSP) and Remote Procedure Call (RPC). PSP/RPC provides
the required predicates to send queries and receive responses within Prolog,
which identifies the actual Web Services feature.
- Prolog Server Pages (PSP)
- PSP-based Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
- User account system (HTTP authentication and database security)
- PHP scripting (requires PHP)
- Matlab server-side scripting (requires Matlab)
Be the first to post a review of Prolog Web Services !