Enterprise project server with focus on finance and collaborationRead More
]project-open[ is Web based enterprise project management application with a focus on finance and collaboration. It’s main purpose is to coordinate the work of project managers, project members and stake holders across multiple projects. Target organizations are companies or corporate departments that need to track finances, tasks, and resources for a large number of concurrently running projects.
]project-open[ consists of about 200 modules for resource management, time sheet management, HR, CRM, ITSM, collaboration and financials. ]po[ is built on top of OpenACS.org, an open-source Web platform featuring role-base permissions, workflows, dynamically extensible objects and full-text search.
- Project, portfolio and resource management
- Import and export to and from MS-Project, GanttProject and OpenProj
- Financial management with project controlling and project billing (SAP & Navision backends)
- Time & expenses tracking controlled by configurable workflows
- Collaboration with Wiki, forum discussions, file storage and full-text search across all objects
- Predefined reports, dashboards, indicators and data-warehouse (add-on)
- HR management with vacation management, skills & recruiting
- ITSM with helpdesk, ConfDB, SLAs, release management and integration with CVS & Nagios
- CRM with companies, contacts, sales pipeline and mail integration
- Role-based permissions for GUI elements, projects, companies and many transactions
- REST Web-service back-end designed for YUI & Sencha AJAX front-ends
- Dynamic fields and value ranges allow to extend all important business objects
- Configurable workflows allow to control the life-cycle of all important objects
Keep Me Updated
Don't miss out on important updates!
REPLY TO THOMAS: Dear Thomas, I am afraid the installer has been tested before delivery on this types of problems. However just to be absolutely sure I re-rerun / re-tested the installer and everything is fine. This is the path variable before the installation: http://www.spazioit.com/images/software/bugs/bug3413284/Path_before.png And this is the path variable after the installation: http://www.spazioit.com/images/software/bugs/bug3413284/Path_after.png I am afraid you need to find somwhere else the cause of the really ugly bug you are observing. Best regards, Maurizio Martignano
This is the only open source project that completely meets the needs of my software development / IT outsourcing company, and all in a single application. Many thanks to the authors for having developed such a masterpiece
Fast, reliable, scalable. Big and growing up!
Nice and Easy to use. Good job!
I have tried to install this under Windows on two clean machines and I get the error about the "pool allocation" I tried the fixes listed here, no luck, Googled tried some other fixes no luck. I then setup a Ubuntu VM and ran through the install there. Install worked perfect but the app dosn't load per the instructions provided. I saw other posts that said they had the same issue and no response from the developer. I used the VM image and it installed but for some reason the X drivers are messed up so you can hardly use it. Oh well it had potential but I guess it's abandonware now.
Av. Guilherme Dumont Villares, 1410, 6º andar - CEP 05640-003 São Paulo, SP firstname.lastname@example.org Ph:(11) 3773-9009
10 rue de la botie 75008 Paris Ph: (+33) 1 53 43 11 00
12 Rue Frédéric Chatelus 49000 Angers email@example.com Ph: (+33) 6 67 01 04 97
Schrödersweg 27 D-22453 Hamburg Ph: (+49) (0)40 553 70 30 Fax: (+49) (0)40 319747869
Obere Neckarstraße 21 D-69117 Heidelberg Ph: (+49) (0)6221 728 66 54 Fax: (+49) (0) 6221 728 66 56
154 10th Cross, 2nd Main BEL 1st Block, Vidyaranyapura Bangalore - 560097 firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: (+91) 80 4162 6168 Ph: (+1) 360 519 5198
San Giorgio di Mantova Maurizio.Martignano@spazioit.com
19, Rue de l' industrie L-8069 Bertrange Luxembourg email@example.com
Gral Loma 2, 2o 01004 Vitoria-Gasteiz firstname.lastname@example.org