Web Interface for VLAN administration and configuration file backup management of L2/L3 managed HP ethernet switches.
Successfuly tested on HP procurve 2500, 2600, 2800 and 3500 series. Sould work with all manageable HP switches.
Allows users to manage several switches in the same web page ; only one authentification permits you to access and save all your swithes, using SSO with kerberos or simple login/password form.
It permit users to easily tag/untag a port in VLANs, create delete and rename VLANs, deploy a VLAN in several switches, backup switches configuration files in only one click..
- Tag and Untag ports in VLANs
- Tag one port in several/all vlans in one click
- Create/Delete VLANs on several/all Switchs in a few clicks
- Supports SNMP V1, V2 and V3
- No vlan number limitation
- Manage Several switches
- See several switches at the same time
- View/edit configuration of switches
- Save switches configuration in secured encrypted files in only one click !
- Acess your switches directly through integrated telnet/ssh console
- Use AD authentication with kerberos (krb5/Apache) or local user/password form
- See if link is up / down on each port
- See memory, CPU usage, S/N, firmware version etc. of your switches
- Choose between French or English language
- Disable features if they're not needed
Are there any instructions on how to initially setup this tool for use? Thanks.
A very simple effective tool. thank you