Web Interface for VLAN administration of L2/L3 managed HP ethernet switches.
Successfuly tested on HP procurve 2500, 2600, 2800 and 3500 series. Sould work with all manageable HP switches.
Allows users to manage several switches in the same web page ; only one authentification permits you to access all your swithes, using SSO with kerberos or simple login/password form.
It permit users to easily tag/untag a port in VLANs, create delete and rename VLANs.
- Tag and Untag ports in VLANs
- Create/Delete VLANs on several/all Switchs in a few clicks
- Manage Several switches
- See several switches at the same time
- Use AD authentication with kerberos (krb5/Apache) or local user/password form
- See link up / down
- No vlan number limitation
- Disable features if they're not needed
- Choose between French or English language
- Tag one port in several/all vlans in one click
- See memory and CPU usage on your switches
- Supports SNMP V1, V2 and V3
A very simple effective tool. thank you