ProcessMaker v 2.0.45 Release Notes
ProcessMaker is a cost effective and easy to use open source business process management (BPM) or workflow software application. Workflow software such as ProcessMaker can assist organizations of any size with designing, automating and deploying business processes or workflows of various kinds.
ProcessMaker workflow software features an extensive toolbox which provides the ability to easily create digital forms and map out fully functioning workflows. The software is completely web based and accessed via any web browser, making it simple to manage and coordinate workflows throughout an entire organization - including user groups and departments. ProcessMaker workflow software can also interact with other applications and systems such as ERP, business intelligence, CRM and document management.
This document describes the feature enhancements and bug fixes included in ProcessMaker v2.0.45.
For information about the changes included in any specific version of ProcessMaker, please see each version folder (http://sourceforge.net/projects/processmaker/files/ProcessMaker/).
For a detailed description of how to use ProcessMaker please see the wiki page (http://wiki.processmaker.com/).
To report of follow the status of a bug please see the web page: http://bugs.processmaker.com/.
This version is a Release Candidate and includes the fix of critical bugs found in the previous version 2.0.44 and performance enhancements. After a month of this release QA is going to report if the version can change its label to Stable based on the results of our high level test procedures.
Release date: November 20th, 2012
Since this version the minimum requirement for PHP changed to version 5.2.10 or higher, please take note of this change.
For windows installer, no additional requirements are required.
Apache server 2.2.3 or higher is required.
PHP 5.2.10 or higher is required (PHP 5.4 is not supported yet)
MySQL server version 5.1.6 or higher is required.
Available for Windows and Linux. Choose a version that includes the requirements described in the linux section. PHP 5.2.10 or higher, Apache server 2.2.3 or higher and MySQL server 5.1.6 or higher.
For more information of ProcessMaker requirements please see the wiki page in the installation section: http://wiki.processmaker.com/.
1. Problem in new installation of version 2.0.45. 
2. Participated - Sorting doesn't work for Current User Column. 
3. Change the source code to allow negative numbers in currency fields. 
4. User profile " Replaced by " doesn't work when PM derivate a case. 
5. Cannot forbid users to delete input documents.
6. Participated list only display TO_DO cases. 
7. Add a new RTL Skin to support Arabic Language. 
8. Error display in translation when upgrading version 2.0.44 to version 2.0.45. 
9. The labels in the designer are not display in the upgrade from v2.0.44 to v2.0.45. 
1. Change minimum requirement of PHP to version 5.2.10 because of new functionality implemented in this version. 
2. Change the default skin to classic, after install ProcessMaker.
4. Column "Current User" removed from the "Participated list" due to performance reasons.
5. Improve performance of product including “compiled files” instead of building them at runtime in the sysGeneric file.
6. Add validation in the insert.sql file.
1. When language is different from English in Chrome in Report Table creation (from Admin side) list of processes is not being displayed correctly.
2. In debug state and a language different from English Triggers are not being shown.
3. “Category” filter was added for Cases List not run with Solr enabled. 
4. Problem entering hours with an edit mask. 
5. The pagination of documents page is not displaying correct values.
1. English (Default core language)
2. Spanish (Updated for 2.0.45)
3. French (Updated for 2.0.45)
- Upgrading a new version
When a new version of ProcessMaker is updated it’s recommended to clean the cache to assure the correct apply of the new functionality. The clean cache option is available in Configuration / settings / clean cache option. Another way to clean the compiled files is deleting the compiled folder in “Processmaker/shared/compiled”.
- Upgrading a new language
When a new language is imported, it’s is strongly recommended to clean and build cache to assure labels to be applied correctly. The build cache option is available in Configuration / settings/ Cases Cache List Builder
- If there’s a Proxy installed in your company and the web cache is enabled, please delete the cache to reflect the last changes. Consult your network administrator to do this change.