ProcessMaker Release Notes
v. 2.0.41 (Release date: June 12th, 2012)
ProcessMaker 2.0.41 remains in beta status while QA Integrity tests are being completed. This release has 3 new Features and 58 bug fixes as well as interface improvements.
1. Major issues with Grids (Dependencies between dropdowns, masks and others) [Bugs: 7657, 8860]
2. Search box keyword persistence in many lists (task user assignment and others) [Bug: 8759]
3. Case Lists process Dropdown with duplicate items [Bug: 8777]
4. Default environment settings extrange characters [Bug: 8848]
5. After pausing a case the status does not change to PAUSED [Bug: 8963]
6. Currency Field mask not change on Validate attribute change [Bug: 8927]
7. Completed cases status do not change to COMPLETE. [Bug: 8951]
8. After claiming a Case (Unassigned/Selfservice) opened case does not have menu actions and others. [Bug: 9030]
9. PMFGenerateOutputDocument trigger is not working with versioning =true [Bug: 9094]
10. Formula operations in grids not working correctly with masked fields
11. Grids with dependent fields with that uses same names for columns and for main form [Bugs: 7657]
1. Added Case Notes: [Bug: 9043]
1. Trigger: PMFGetCaseNotes
2. Webservice: getCaseNotes
1. Export Process directly from process list (Designer tab) [Bug: 8845]
2. Case Lists performance improvement by the inclusion SOLR as a search platform. To use it is necessary to install SOLR server and then setup PorcessMaker to use it. [Bug: 9180]
1. PMFNewCaseImpersonate returns Case UID and Case numebr [Bug: 8984]
2. Process Supervisor changes reflected in Changelog [Bug: 9006]
3. Wrap text in Case lists [Bug: 9016]
1. Zend Server Output Document differences between DOC and PDF. Related bugs 6871.
2. When language is different from English in Chrome in Report Table creation (from Admin side) list of processes is not being displayed correctly.
3. In debug state and a language different from English Triggers are not being shown.
4. Editable Dates with Hour mask not working properly. Related bugs 8718.
5. With IIS 7 and IE9 text field validation works correctly but change color of the text to white. Related bugs 8805
6. Text changes [Bugs: 8880, 8881, 8910, 8915]
7. Validate assignment of Simplified UX to groups with admin members [Bug: 8919]
1. English (Default core language)
2. Spanish (Updated for 2.0.41)