privacyIDEA is a management and authentication system for two factor authentication. You can use OTP tokens, OTP cards, SMS, Smartphone Apps to incorparte the second factor. It can even manage SSH keys.
Its modular design makes it easily enhancable. It runs on Linux.
Applications and workflows can be connected to privacyIDEA hence enabling two factor authentication in your system logon, web applications, SSL VPNs, firewalls and many more.
A detailed audit log gives you full control of what happens when, where (why? ;-) and by whom.
A demo site is available at demo.privacyidea.org.
- token support: all HOTP and TOTP (like Safeword, Yubikey, Daplug, Feitian, eToken and Smartphone Apps), Google Authenticator, mOTP, day changing password, SMS, Simple Pass token, Remote token, RADIUS token, Email Token, SSH Keys
- assign tokens to client machines and applications like LUKS or SSH for offline use
- key generation on server side
- digitally signed audit log
- management web ui
- selfservice portal
- users found in SQL, LDAP, flat files or SCIM services
- users and administrators may login to selfservice and mgmt ui using OTP
- sophisticated policy framework
- contextual online help system
- appliance-like tool to manage the base system
- Authenticate via RADIUS, Web API or via SAML
Be the first to post a review of privacyidea!