Priorty Estimation Tool (PriEsT) is a decision analysis tool based on Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) which provides a comprehensive framework for decision problems. You can use it for ranking the options you have, or alternatively, you may use it for resource allocation (budgeting) problems.
In PriEsT, you enter a list of available options and then define your criteria for prioritization. After defining criteria, PriEsT allows you to enter your judgements against each criterion, which are then used to calculate the final ranking (or weights).
Visit http://mcda.sajidsiraj.com/priest/ for a beginners guide.
Please cite this if you find it useful:-
Siraj, S., Mikhailov, L. and Keane, J. A. (2013), "PriEsT: an interactive decision support tool to estimate priorities from pairwise comparison judgments". International Transactions in Operational Research.
- Decision Making using Analytic Hierarchy Process.
- Supports Pairwise Ratio Comparisons with any scale for your judgments.
- Provides widely-used measures for inconsistency in judgments.
- Offers several non-dominated solutions with the help of Evolutionary Multi-objective Optimization.
- Implements all the widely used prioritization methods. This makes the PriEsT a highly suitable tool for research purpose.
- Graphical and Equalizer views for the pairwise comparison judgments.
- Export your problem into an XML data file.
- Platform-independent Tool (tested on both Linux and Windows).
Be the first to post a review of Priority Estimation Tool (AHP)!