PreviSat is a satellite tracking software for observing purposes. Very easy to use, it shows positions of artificial satellites in real-time or manual mode. PreviSat is able to make predictions of their passes and also predictions of Iridium flares.
- NORAD SGP4 model (Hoots, Roehrich, 1980; Vallado, 2006)
- Real time / Manual mode / Simulation mode
- World map / Sky map
- ISS Live and Wall Command Center visualization
- Topocentric / Equatorial / Terrestrial coordinates (satellites, Sun, Moon)
- Osculating elements, satellite informations
- Weather for observer location and NASA bases
- Intuitive interface (handling of TLE, selection of location, options for display)
- Prediction of passes, Iridium flares, orbital events, ISS transits (very fast calculations)
- Available for Windows/Linux/MacOS X platforms
There are no 1 star reviews.