While there is already a macro with fields to input, this program also allows:
1. To create the list of references created for an article, lets save the list as a text file.
2. Import references from other wiki articles to make the conversion to the language of our Wikipedia.
3. Republishing a reference to the language itself.
4. Open directly support type specific reference in the Wikipedia.
5. Regarding the text inputs: import multiple lines and facilitating lowercasing (all or just the first of each word) , if appropriate.
5. Being always foreground program facilitates copying from the internet browser (or other sources) to the program.
6. Less important: Directly open the link if it exists. Improved display of input fields. In a reference, its name is stored in the page "Created" also reference the name only to copy it elsewhere in the article having the same link.
Be the first to post a review of PrepWikiRef!