Useful crossplatform library for distributed systems
Platform-Independent Primitives. Contain string, thread, timer, file, config file, serial port, ethernet (UDP, TCP, broadcast, multicast), protocol, multiprotocol, peer, console, variable, struct, evaluator, system monitor (Linux only), CLI (command-line interface) parser.
Package include library that you can build with 'qmake' or 'CMake' and test program in 'main.cpp'.
Online documentation: http://ppip.sourceforge.net/doc/
- Linux, QNX, Windows, FreeBSD, Mac OS X platforms
- GCC, MinGW, VC compilers
- Symbolic math expression evaluator
- Events and Event handlers mechanism (similar Qt)
- Powerful timers with frequency delimiters and deferred start
- Flexible PIProtocol - in/out channel configured from config file or in-code
- Ethernet - UDP(Multicast, Broadcast), TCP(Server, Client, PPP)
- CLI (Command Line Interface) provide flexible and easy way to extract info from exec command
- Console is very easy and useful class to output variables with color, format and layout, also provide tabs with its automatic switching
Be the first to post a review of PIP!