World's #1 Open Source ERPRead More
World's #1 Open Source ERP, Accounting, CRM for SMBs. Mac, Windows, Linux and Mobile. Rich API to connect third-party apps. FREE user registration, demos and trial offers, plus commercial editions and add-ons at http://www.xTuple.com.
- Full accounting (general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliation)
- Fully integrated CRM (incidents, to-do list, address book, opportunities, projects, vendors)
- Superior inventory control for manufacturers, distributors, professional services
- Rich REST API built with PostgreSQL database views, encapsulates all business logic and data integrity
- Fully integrated OpenRPT report writer to customize reports, Qt Designer to customize screens
- Mobile Web application, fully integrated with classic Desktop client to manage business and enrich customer and prospect relationships from tablets or smartphones
- Fully integrated, turnkey eCommerce and ERP system empowers any organization to manage complexities of online business, while using data generated to enhance customer service, cross-sell products and drive more sales
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
I began a project to migrate our small companies data over to xTuple September of 2013. We have 6 employees, and I was one of two put on the project. I had the technical and manufacturing expertise, and the other person had the accounting expertise. We have been using xTuple since January 1st 2014. We ran xTuple in parallel with our old system for the first quarter, and have been putting the final touches to completing the implementation ever since. The program has and continues to surpass our expectations. We have found a couple of bugs, but they were/are only annoyances. We started in version 4.1 and are currently in 4.4. We have been using the free postbooks license, and just had it renewed. Both times I asked for the license, I received it within 1 business day after a courteous phone call from xTuple. We sent the other person on the implementation project to the 101 class that xTuple hosts. I highly recommend anyone considering an implementation of xTuple take that class. The support available through the xTuple.org website and the user forums is outstanding! We looked at other accounting/ERP suites before choosing xTuple. I am glad that we chose xTuple.
PostBooks is still free, while it is true you need a key for more than one user, keys are given out freely and without hesitation. Love the product.
I heard very good comments about postbook. I have downloaded the installer "xTuple-4.5.0-windows-installer". I tried to install on my 64 bit windows 7 machine, but its not installing. I am getting the following error "Error copying file from packed archive <PATH>\xTuple-4.5.0-windows-installer.exe to <PATH>\QtGui4.dll" Can anyone help me?
xTuple business associations and partnerships are varied - from Business Development, Technology and eCommerce - to our Value Added Reseller (VAR) Partners.
A member-owned marketing group made up of over 1,100 independently owned electrical distributors throughout the United States.
National Marketing/Buying group providing a wide range of marketing resources and services to independent wholesale plumbing distributors and manufacturers.
Central source of the nation's electrical distributors and their affiliates, providing the only meetings attended by the entire electrical industry.
Promotes, protects and informs the software and digital content industries as a membership organization of the leading companies setting the pace for the digital age.
At xTuple, we power our own websites and those of our customers (xTupleCommerce) with Drupal — one of the most popular PHP-based* content management systems (CMS) in the world.
xTuple extends ERP with Human Resource Management, partners with open source leader OrangeHRM