World's #1 Open Source ERP, Accounting, CRM for SMBs. Mac, Windows, Linux and Mobile. Rich API to connect third-party apps. FREE user registration, demos and trial offers, plus commercial editions and add-ons at http://www.xTuple.com.
- Full accounting (general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliation)
- Fully integrated CRM (incidents, to-do list, address book, opportunities, projects, vendors)
- Superior inventory control for manufacturers, distributors, professional services
- Rich REST API built with PostgreSQL database views, encapsulates all business logic and data integrity
- Fully integrated OpenRPT report writer to customize reports, Qt Designer to customize screens
The Postbooks edition now only allow one concurrent user since the 4.2 release. They want you pay minimum 5 grand to get 5 users. It was a good software before. But now xTuple becomes a trap for those people who invested lot of time. If you are a small business owner, you need think again before you jump in. I recommended this to my friend and asked him switched from another accounting software, now he wanted to add second user. It asks for key. He asked xTuple for the key, but they just tried to sell him higher edition. He never got the key. I don't know xTuple is still an open source software like what it claims.
Great Product! Great support too! Just wondering if there will be a source code release for 4.3.1? Thank you for producing such a good product. Fred
xTuple is clearly the World's #1 Open Source ERP! There is an xTupleCon user conference on October 10 - 12th in Norfolk. Here is a link xtuple.com/xtuple-conference-2013 There is tremendous momentum with xTuple and I am sure this will be a great event!!!!!!
Thanks for the great business software. Keep up the good work.
Really powerful software! Simply and absolutely must have