Porthole is a GTK-based Portage/Pkgcore package browser for Gentoo systems. It features fast searches and basic package management functionality.
- Simple intuitive interface.
- Multiple package views, All, Installed, Search, Upgradable, Deprecated, Sets.
- Detailed multilevel dependency view, with popup dependency viewers.
- Detailed, package Summary including an ebuild table that shows vital information about the different versions available. Detailed user configurations saved for a package.
- Easy to use right-click menus in many areas for common and relevant package actions.
- Highlighted Changelog view with clickable bug #'s
There are no 2 star reviews.